Control Optics provides comprehensive services including measurement in reverse engineering for optical lenses, lens design, lens manufacturing, lens assembly, as well as lens testing and verification, etc.
We specialize in the following types of lens
A.Telecentric lenses (standardized items)
Code description: refers to high resolution, refers to standard base, the “X” in 4X refers to the magnification, the “65” in -65 refers to working distance.
B. Imaging optical lenses (corresponding range in design waveband: UV-VIS-NIR, MIR, and FIR)
- Telecentric lenses
- Collimating Lenses
- Telephoto lenses
- Objective and eyepiece lenses
- Projection lenses
- Dispersion lenses
- Transceiver lenses
- Medical device lenses
- Laser systems and fiber coupling systems: microscope objective lenses for laser marker, fiber-coupling lenses, and laser beam expander lenses.
C.Non-imaging optical lenses (corresponding range in design waveband: UV-VIS-NIR)
- Luminance systems: WEE lenses for UV edge exposure system, lenses for UV exposure system
- Projection lenses: Uniform light projection lenses for AOI equipment, fiber projection lenses, UV LED aspheric lenses.
- Uniform light lenses: Fly-eye for UV exposure system, optical lenses for UV curing machine, laser beam expander lenses.
- Light collection systems: Light collection lenses.